Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My first post

I have been wanting to start a blog for a while but never had the time.  I decided that nows the time!!  Right now it is 10:30 am.  I am still in my pajamas, my oldest is at school but my 3 younger kids are all also still in their pajamas.  I haven't started a load of laundry, actually all I have done is gone to Starbucks for a caramel apple spice!  Now how is that for motivated?

Today I am going to try to get some organization done.  We moved into our house 3 months ago and we are still living out of boxes!  Yes, 3 months of getting nothing done!!!  Today I am going to try to unpack at least 3 boxes, well maybe one!!

Im off to start the laundry!  What are your daily routines?

2 comments:

  1. This is susch a great honest post - I really like how open you are! One box at a time - that's the motto))) It's 8.10 am and I am in my pyjamas. (I feel like I am introducing myself to an AA goup)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Unpacking is not fun at all, that is the part of moving that I hate! Hey we can be a stay in your pajama all day group :) Thanks for stopping by!

      XOXO Tiffany

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...