Thursday, June 28, 2012

July 2012 Birchbox Sneak Peek

I just saw the July 2012 Birchbox sneak peek and thought I should share it with all of you!  I get so excited for my Birchbox and its so hard to wait to get it, I am always looking for hints and I think most of you do too!!!



SO....For the July 2012 Birchbox, they are teaming up with Glamour magazine to celebrate their "Five Senses of Summer" July issue.  Curated by Glamour's beauty editors, the July box features items from the following brands, there are also other brands but I think these are the main ones.


SEE IT:  stila and Color Club

FEEL IT: AHAVEA and Alterna for skin and hair

HEAR IT:  Custom designed headphones- plus a month of free service from Spotify.  Im pretty sure this is going in every box.

SMELL IT: Oscar de la Renta fragrance.  It looks like it is the "live in love" perfume.  I received this a few months ago so I hope its something else.

 TASTE IT:  LARABAR and Tea Forte Snacks.

If you sign up for Birchbox before the end of June, you will receive this box.  Make sure to sign up now though because they do have a waiting list because its so freaking amazing!!!!  You can sign up here one Glamor magazine subscriber will also win one box so make sure to sign up for you subscription here

I hope that you are all as excited as I am for this box!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...