Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June 2012 Birchbox

I just got my Birchbox today and I'm so happy about this box. The theme this month was "Jet Set."

I received *Ada Cosmetics Bronzer, 1 gram. Full size is $12.45

*Likewise Facial Moisturizer + Sun protectant SPF 50 normal to dry. 5 ml (.15 Fl oz). Full size $44

*theBalm cosmetics stainiac in beauty queen 1.2 ml (0.04 Fl oz) Full size $17

*Masqueology Brightening mask 1.06 oz.(1 mask) Full size 3 masks $24

My bonus lifestyle product was a full size box (20) Cynthia Rowley Band-aid. Pack of 20 $15

I also received a code for $25 off at artspace.

Overall I think this was a really good box especially considering that it's only $10 and the bandaids alone are worth more than that.

Masqueology Brightening Mask
You can join Birchbox through this link or by going to Birchbox.com
theBalm Stainiac
Likewise Facial Moisturizer
Ada Cosmetics Bronzer

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...