Monday, July 16, 2012

Borghese Tono Body Cream Review

Body Creme Sample
I received a sample of the Borghese Tono Body Creme in my July 2012 Sample Society box.  It was a good sized sample at 1 oz and it was packed full!!!  I am a lotion and body creme freak, seriously I am constantly putting this kind of stuff on, so I was SUPER excited when I saw this in my box!

At first I was really impressed with it.  Its a good texture, not to thin not to thick.  It goes on really easy and really does a excellent job of moisturizing your skin, it feels so good right away.  A lot of body cremes will leave a gunky kinda feeling after and this didn't at all, it did what it was supposed to do and actually goes into your skin, no nasty after effect.
Full size
The only thing that I do not like about this product and the one and only reason that I will not be buying this product is the smell.  It reminds me of an old lady perfume and honestly, I don't want to smell like an old lady!  If they did change the smell of it to something younger, more fruity smelling maybe or hey maybe fragrance free???  Then I would definitely buy it!


Borghese- Tono Body Creme
Sample Size: 1 fl. oz, $6.51
Full Size: 7 fl oz, $46.50

Tips for a Moisturized skin:

  • Showers should be less than 15 minutes, if you are like me and can't really stick to a shorter shower, lather your body up with baby oil before getting in the shower.
  • Nonsoap cremy cleansers are ideal for washing.  The more a body wash foams, the harsher it is on your skin
  • Exfoliate your body every 2-3 days with a loofah or a salt or sugar scrub.
  • Put on your moisturizer right after your dry off after getting out of the shower.  
  • Put moisturizer on before going to bed
So do you think that you will be buying this body creme?  Let me know what you think.  Also what is your favorite body lotion or creme?

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...