Saturday, July 21, 2012

My July 2012 Birchbox

I received my Birchbox on the 17th of this month.  I just have been super busy and haven't had time to do anything with it!! I finally opened it today and I'm kinda blah about it.  This month I received box #4.

I received boscia® Green Tea Blotting Liners - These shine busting sheets absorb oil with all natural green tea extracts to leave skin matte. - so basically you pat your face with these to take away any extra oil you have on your face without messing up your makeup.  I don't usually have problem with oily skin so not really sure why I got these but I guess I will try them out???  The sheets are 3.75"x3"
The full size is 100 sheets for $10.
I received 10 sheets 



Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - Direct from London, these punchy color liners feature a pen style applicator that's truly goofproof. -  I received a purple eyeliner which is def not a color I would pick but I guess its fun to try out new stuff, right?  I LOVE the applicator on this, they say its pen style but I would describe it as a felt pen.  It goes on super easy!  I only wear liquid liners so this is a plus!  Now I just have to figure out how to wear it and not look like a clown!

The item that they sent me was a full size eyeliner at 0.07 oz worth $15



Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint - This lightweight award winner is our daily shortcut to dewy skin that feels natural and looks gorgeous. - I love this product, I got one in my Sample Society and I wear it every single day.  I love the coverage that it gives me and how fast and simple it is to put on.  The color that I received is called golden.  I received bronzed with Sample Society so it will be nice to try a different color.  The sample I received is A LOT smaller than the sample I received from Sample Society but I guess there was some sort of problem with the item they were going to send out.  Full size is 1.7 oz and is $38.   The sample I received is 0.07 oz 

Oscar de la Renta live in love - This Elegant floral layers ethereal notes of hyacinth and orchid over a rich base of sandalwood and cedar. - I received this sample in my Sample Society, a much bigger sample.  I think this is okay but it's not my favorite, I wasn't excited to see it again.     Full size is $25 for 6 ml and $78 for 25 ml.  My sample was 1 ml 

My lifestyle extras this month:
Larabar Über
Birchbox exclusive headphones

I love getting Birchbox each month.  The reason that I do subscribe to these boxes is for sample products, to try out things that I haven't heard of or that I normally wouldn't buy!  Most of these products I haven't heard of or I wouldn't normally buy.  A lot of people are getting upset because they aren't getting the exact products that they would like, I feel like if you aren't getting what you like then maybe these boxes aren't for you.  If you like to try new things then these are!  Its fun to get a surprise every month!!!
If you think you would like getting these boxes you can sign up here!

Tell me what you got in your box or what your favorite item that I got in mine is!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...