Friday, August 3, 2012

August 2012 Sample Society Beautybar.com

This month there were a lot of mess ups with the Sample Society.  Most people got charged twice, but Beautybar did refund the money almost as fast as it was taken out.  There have been some problems with shipping issues, mine was supposed to ship today but they said it hasn't it.  My dashboard said it should arrive on the 7th but when I talked to them today, they said not until the 10th.

BUT...Their customer service is amazing and I honestly love my Sample Society boxes.

It looks like this month we are getting:


  • Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer, Color is private dancer


  • Elemental Herbology Skin Care 



  • Jane Iredale Longest Lash Mascara, color is Black Ice




  • Phyto Phytonectar Oil

  • Arcona Cranberry Toner

What are your thoughts on this box?




2 comments:

  1. Participating in the GFC Blog Hop for the first time! I'm your newest follower. :)

    Kristina
    http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for taking the time to look at and follow my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...