Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Yes To Carrots C Me Blush Lip Tint

COTTON CANDY
Yesterday, I was walking around Walgreens looking at beauty products, just seeing what they had.  I found the section that had the Yes To line of products.  I have been pretty curious about this brand because a lot of people have gotten them in their beauty boxes.  Well after strolling around some more, I found their beauty clearance/sale section.  If you havent found it at your Walgreens, I think you should go take a look!

CORAL SUNSHINE
Well I found a whole section of Yes To Carrots lip products on clearance!  I decided that I would try the Yes To Carrots, C Me Blush Lip Tint - Sunset Pink.  I couldnt really tell what the color would be like from the packaging but Sunset Pink sounded pretty to me.  I got home and put it on, Its gorgeous!  It goes on so smooth and it smells so good.  It had peppermint oil in it so it has a yummy peppermint smell and taste.  There is NO carrot taste, which I was glad about because I dont really care for carrots!

I paid $2.49 for this lip tint which is amazing because I see them selling online for at least $4

It looks like there are 6 colors of the Lip Tint.

  • Cotton Candy
  • Coral Sunshine
  • Ready Red
  • Chocolate Kiss
  • Natural Smile
  • Sunset Pink
The Lip Tint is NPA Certified (Natural Product Association), 95% organic, Paraben and Carmine free. Its also made in the USA!  


I will definitely be buying more of these lip tints.  They are amazing!!
READY RED



NATURAL SMILE

CHOCOLATE KISS
SUNSET PINK

2 comments:

  1. These look interesting.. I haven't seen them before though.. I'll be on the look out next time. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like them, they are so soft and make my lips smooth and thats hard with my lips! Let me know what you think of them if you find them!!

      XOXO Tiffany

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...