Monday, September 17, 2012

September 2012 Sample Society Box

I just received my September 2012 Sample Society box.  I love Sample Society.  They are a sample  subscription box that is through Allure Magazine, I pay $15 a month for these boxes and that does include shipping.  My subscription also includes a year subscription to Allure magazine and I also get a $15 off code each month to use on any of the BRANDS that were sampled to me that month.

So, Heres the box!!


*The first item I received is Cellceuticals - Extremely Gentle Skin Cleanser 
Extremely Gentle Skin Cleanser is an ultra gentle, one-step cleanser that effectively removes daily impurities and eye makeup without irritating eyes or stripping skin of essential moisture.  Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.  Leaves skin feeling clean, hydrated and supple.  

The smell reminds me of glue.  Crazy right?

Full Size: 6.7 fl oz $35.00
Sample Size: 2 fl oz $10.44

*The Second item: Borghese B Gloss
Borghese B Gloss Lip Gloss is a lush, glossy color that accentuates lips and provides high-shine looks. Moisturizers deliver a soothing treat while high style pigments add luminosity.  

I received  the color Fiore.  I really like the color, it is probably the color that I would have picked for a lip gloss.  I do really like this lip gloss, it goes on super easy and you don't need to apply much.  The only thing that I don't like is that it feels a little sticky on my lips, which is common in lip glosses.

Full Size: 0.21 oz $18.50
Sample Size: 0.16 oz $14.09

*The Third Item: Diptyque Fragrance
Made for both women and men, the Diptyque Eaux de Toilette use the finest raw materials to relate a childhood memory and poetically reinvent and enhance nature or a journey, real or dreamed of.  Philosykos, which in Greek means "friend of the fig tree," is an ode to the entire tree: the green, pungent freshness of the leaves, the wood warmed in the sun and the milky flavor of the fruit.



This smells sooooooo good!  This is a perfume I would DEFINITELY buy.  It says that it is for men and women but honestly, I could never see my husband wearing this because it has a vanilla scent to me.  I would definitely wear it though.

Full Size: 3.4 oz $120 (holy smokes!)
Sample Size: 0.06 fl oz $2.11


*The Fourth Item: stila Cosmetics Smudge Crayon Waterproof Primer + Shadow + Liner
a 3-in-1 gel-based product that glides on with ease and stays in place until you say when.  This Creamy, multi-pearl formula is infused with emollients for a smooth, comfortable application.  Also provides rich, bold, color for more than 6 hours of continuous wear that won't crease over time.  The best part: There's a pull out sharpener conveniently hidden in the base so your product can be on point no matter where you are.


 I am so excited that I received a stila product.  I LOVE stila!! I have never used a smudge stick so yay for this!!

Full Size: $22
Sample Size: Not listed Im going to say half size so $11



 * The last item that I received is Ahava Purifying Mud Mask
Apply this unique mineral mud mask once or twice a week.  It contains purifying and softening qualities, clears skin of excess oils, roots out the grime and blackheads, and prevents the formation of blemishes.  
I am not a big fan of mud masks, I don't like how they make my face feel so tight, like I just got a face lift of something.  But I will still try this out to let you all know what I think about it.

Full Size: 4.4 oz $30
Sample Size: 0.9 oz $6.13

So theres my box for September.  I actually am sooo happy with this box!  I love that I received 2 makeup items and I love the perfume.  My Box total is $43.77!  I only paid $15 for this box so I think I got an amazing deal!  If you want to try Sample Society you can sign up here.  If you the code MAKEUP They will donate $30 to The American Red Cross Charity.  

What did you all think of my box this month?  

XOXO Tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...