Tuesday, September 25, 2012

X Factor

Have any of you watched the X Factor yet?  This is seriously one of my fav shows, I think I watch it because I would love to be able to sing like these people.  I love when these 13 and 14 year old get on and just belt out these huge voices, yes I am jealous!  My husband has never ever even heard me sing, I have the worst voice ever!

Look at this 13 year old girl, I could watch her all day.


Oh and this girl, I seriously watched her over and over.  She has such a freaking sexy voice!!!!!





There are so many good people this year, I could watch this show all day long every day!!!!!

Who's your favorite this year?

Oh and I almost forgot about him....






Daaaaaang!!!

XOXO Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...