Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Murad clarifying cleanser review

I received the Murad Clarifying Cleanser- step 1 cleanse/tone- in my beautybar.com sample society June 2012 box. I honestly didn't think I would use this cleanser on myself because I have been using proactiv. I also don't have acne, just a few pimples that come every now and then.
I decided that I would try the Murad cleanser a few nights ago because I've had a few pimples that just will not go away. I was actually pretty scares to try it because I had read other peoples reviews about it making their face dry.
I tried it anyway....
I am 100% happy with this product. It got rid of my stubborn pimples, it's so easy to apply and doesn't leave being a oily residue and It also smells good! My face is not dry at all. I apply moisturizer every night after I wash my face though, so I don't know if others don't do that. I also try to apply moisturizer in the morning and in the afternoon.

The Murad website says this "Why you need it:
Penetrates deep to fight blemishes where they begin
Primary Benefits:
Eliminates 99.9% of surface bacteria in 60 seconds
Clears blemishes and prevents new breakouts"

I WILL buy this product when my sample is all used up. It's actually not to badly priced but it's not cheap either!!

6.75 FL. OZ. $26



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...