Wednesday, June 20, 2012

TheBalm Stainiac lip and cheek stain

I received theBalm Stainiac lip stain in beauty queen inside my June 2012 Birchbox. Again I had never heard of this brand so it was completely new to me.
The applicator bottle color did scare me, it looked really red! I already have big lips so I don't need things to make them look bigger! But once I put it in it was a lot lighter in color and I do like it a lot!
I have never heard of a lip stain before, but I LOVE IT!!! Lipsticks and lip glosses always seem so messy and just are getting on everything. This lip stain does just what the name says, stains your lips, so the color looks more natural and doesn't get messy!! I can wear my Chapstick on top of it and it doesn't remove the color.
This is also a cheek stain! So instead of applying blush you just put this on and rub it in!!!
I will definitely be buying this item! You will love it as much as I do!!

Full size 0.3 oz $17

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...