- Bathrooms are one of the worst places to store perfumes. The fridge is the best!
- The oil in your skin is what causes perfume to smell different on everyone.
- Cold weather tends to weaken your perfume scent.
- The best places to put perfume are: The inside of your elbow, the wrist, neck, stomach, cleavage and the back of your knees
- Don't spray perfume behind your ears. It can blend with skin secretions and create a horrible smell.
- Don't wear the same scent all year round. Change it up for the season. Some scents smell better in the summer, winter, spring and fall!
- Apply perfume at least 15 minutes before you go out. It takes about that amount of time for the scent to develop ; remember that when buying a perfume also.
- Moisturized skin holds onto a scent better than dry skin. Put on an unscented lotion before applying perfume.
- Its best to try a perfume at least 3 times before you buy, to make sure that you really love it!
- If you apply too much perfume, swab the area with rubbing alcohol.
What Perfume tips do you have?