Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Julep October 2012 Box

For those of you that love nail polish or even just like nail polish, you are going to love this!!  My October Julep box came in the mail yesterday, I love how fast I get my Julep boxes!

If you are wondering what the heck is Julep, well I am sure that you have heard of the 1000's of subscription boxes that are going around, That's what Julep is.  It is a monthly subscription box to Julep nail polish, Julep is a boutique nail salon in Washington and their polish is amazing!!!!  The subscription cost is $19.99 a month but with my special link and code you can get your first box to try them out for only ONE PENNY!!!  What I love about Julep is that you do take a style quiz that puts you into a category to what fits you most BUT you don't have to choose that category if you don't like the colors, they show you all of the other categories and you can choose which ever one you want that month, you can change it each month as well!!!  You can also cancel at anytime before the 24th of the month, you can skip boxes each month before the 24th also!!!

Okay so enough of that HERES MY BOX!!!

I love Juleps presentation, this box was halloween themed since it is October.  I ordered the "It Girl" box this month.



I love this cute quote that came in the box!!  

And how could I not love this box when I get candy in it!!!


Okay and now for the products. 
This is how the polish came wrapped this month.  This is a cute black paper bag that you would see people handing treats out in for Halloween.  How cute!!

These are the three colors that I received.  The dark red wine color is called Caroline.  The color in the middle is a black with silver sparkles and it is called Leslie.  The third color is a metallic crackle polish called Glenda.  
I love all three of these colors and I can't wait to try them out, how fun are they!!!!!

As another added surprise this month I received 2 glitter pots in my box!  There is an orange and a black.  


Another thing that I love about Julep is that if you don't know how to use items like these that they send you, they give you a link to find out how to use them!!!

I am super happy with my box and I can't wait to put these on my nails!!!

You can sign up for Julep for only ONE PENNY here make sure to enter the code PENNY at checkout!!

What do you think of these colors?


XOXO Tiffany

3 comments:

  1. fun! i might have to renew my julep subscription!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited this month!!! Why did you quit your subscription? I skipped last month because there wasn't any that I loved but I love this months!!

      XOXO Tiffany

      Delete
  2. This box of goodies looks frickin awesome, Fall and Halloween is definitely upon us! New follower from the GFC Blog Hop!! I would love for you to stop by and follow back ;)Vikki xx www.littlelovesblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...