Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Masqueology brightening mask review

I got 1 Masqueology brightening mask in my June 2012 Birchbox. I have never used any kind of mask before so I was interested to try this one out.

The packaging says it "revitalizes and evens out the appearance of your complexion." "diminishes the appearance of dark spots."

The directions on the package were extremely simple to follow which was nice.
You wash your face, unfold the mask which is folded in quarters. The mask has flaps where you can cover your mouth and eyes of you wish or leave them down. Relax for 20 minutes, then remove the mask and throw it away. Don't rinse your face, you just massage the remaining product that is left behind into your face and neck. That simple.

The mask is pretty funny looking to wear. It's looks like I put wet paper on my face!

I didn't notice any changes in my skin after one use. Maybe it takes more uses?

Masqueology 3 pack brightening mask $24.00.

Have any of you tried this mask, and what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...